d Read the whole article and i pairs, mark the sentences true (T) or false (F).
- Elia Zedeño’s first instinct was to run. F
- If her colleague hadn’t shouted she might not have reacted how she did. T
- She took her time to leave because she didn’t know where the exit was. F
- Some people who died in the WTC could have survived. T
- The 1977 Tenerife air crash happened in bad weather conditions. T
- The Pan Am passengers had plenty of time to escape. F
- Heck always worried about haw he would be able to escape from places. T
- People don’t read safety information because they aren’t worried about crashing . T
e Look at the highlighted words related to disaster. In pairs, try to work out the meaning from the context of the ones you didn’t know.
f What survival tips have you learned from this article? which were the best options in questions 2 and 3 in a.